Tree Pruning in Markham, Toronto and Scarborough
Tree pruning enhances and restores the beauty of your trees and is a necessary component of proper landscape maintenance. Regular pruning also helps to protect your trees against storm damage; the risk of falling branches or limbs and other potential hazards can be reduced through the elimination of deadwood, crossover branches, decay and unwanted growth.
Why Prune the Trees on Your Property?
- Shape and thin the canopy of mature trees and provide clearance for new growth
- Enhance landscape beauty with ornamental shrub and hedge pruning
- Remove diseased or dying growth and strengthen a tree
- Eliminate structural defects that inhibit growth
- Reduce potential hazards posed by older trees
- Increase air flow and light to your property
- Help the tree tolerate severe weather situations (ice storms, high wind and lightening strike, etc.)
- Maintain property values
- Control tree size
Professional Tree Pruning Makes a Difference
A seemingly straightforward task, tree trimming can have a huge impact on the life span of your trees, but when not performed properly, it can result in damage such as weakened limbs, insect infestation and disease. Harmony Tree Service carefully inspects trees on commercial or residential properties in the Scarborough region and will create a custom pruning plan for your trees, shrubs and hedges.
Keeping Your Landscape Beautiful in Scarborough
The skilled and trained trimmers at Harmony Tree Service can safely prune trees of any size to structure and shape young trees and preserve and protect more mature trees. Our certified arborists have the experience, knowledge and specialized apparatus to identify problem areas, keep your property safe and your trees and landscape well maintained.
Consult with a Harmony Tree Service arborist to guarantee the aesthetic appeal and safety of your trees in Scarborough. Call (416) 844-8484 with any questions or to inquire about any of our other professional tree care services.