Stump Grinding in Markham, Toronto and Scarborough
After cutting down a tree, there will be a round stump left in the ground.
You can utilize the stump in many clever ways such as using it as a table/ stool or a pot base.
Or choose to have us bring in our machine and grind the stump 12" below grade level.
This will benefit the homeowner by:
- Removing an eye-soar
- Removing potential trip hazard for children/ adults
- Preventing stumps from sprouting back and growing into a whole new tree
- Preventing unwanted bugs and insects population nesting in stump
- Reclaim the wasted area to be rejuvenated with small replacement tree or new grass
- Leveling the ground by removing root flare that has been lifting the grade around stump
The most common method that we use in the industry on removing a tree is by grinding the stump. Our team will bring in a machine with a rotor that has multiple teeth and grind the stump inch by inch. Eventually turning it into a pile of woodchips. The chips are then used to fill the empty hole where stump was. Our equipment is compact and it can access a 36" wide yard gate with ease. Stump grinding is the fastest, safest and the most ecological way to remove a stump.
For a free consultation and answers to any questions call (416) 844-8484.